Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Challenge You, Good Sir (Day One)

Trying to get myself into a blogging and picture taking groove, here is a challenge I've decided to take on.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture and a letter.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
Day 31 - A picture of yourself.


I'll start right now, even though I have a vacation right smack dab in the middle of these 31 days, which will probably throw me off more than a little. But what the hell.


DAY ONE


















FACTS
1. I am incredibly attractive and suave, as you can see from the above picture.
2. I am ticklish everywhere, including my ears and (no joke) my tongue.
3. I love coloring, dude.
4. I am cold all the time, no matter what.
5. My due date was five days before my actual birth day and was also the death date of the woman I'm named after.
6. Speaking of my birth, my mom was in labor with me for 36 hours and when I was born the cord was wrapped around my neck.
7. I will kick your ass at Soul Caliber II or IV.
8. I thought of the mustache-on-your-finger tattoo wayyyy before all those hipsters did.
9. I'm in love with a boy who knows every single dead baby joke ever and this doesn't really worry me. Should I be concerned? I think no.
10. I have really pretty handwriting.

Exuberance is beauty. - William Blake

No comments: