Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day Six of Ten

Five People Who Mean a Lot to You.


1. Of course, Sean.
He's the very best and my very best friend. I love him a lot and he makes me crazy insane happy.


2. Chloe.
My baby sister is also my best friend. We're bros and I like her a lot.


3. My papa.

He is so cool. He's always been the best grandpa ever. When we were young he told us scary stories, now he takes us crabbing and clamming and blackberry picking, and he makes us laugh. He and grandma have built the most amazing family and the best traditions and they bring our family together. They're the glue. My papa is very special to me and an amazing man.


4. My grandma.

This lady is legitimately the greatest grandma in the world. Like, if they had a grandma contest she would win hands down like papa would win the papa contest. My fondest childhood memories are of her and things she did. Holidays, birthdays, shopping trips, sleepovers. Pancakes in the morning, getting spoiled, Thanksgiving dinner, and Christmas dinner. Love my grandma.


5. My parents.

Best mommy and daddy ever. They're really cool, they provide what I need, they're always there. Cannot thank them enough for the childhood I had.

Other things may change us, but we start and end with family. - Anthony Brandt

No comments: