Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Because I'm Not Doing Enough Already (Day One)

Another blog challenge, which will last the next ten days.
Day 01 - Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day 02 - Nine things about yourself.
Day 03 - Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 04 - Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 05 - Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day 06 - Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 07 - Four songs that mean a lot to you.
Day 08 - Three things you want to do before you die.
Day 09 - Two of your most favorite memories.
Day 10 - One thing you want to be different in your life by next year.

DAY ONE
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. I have no words and too many, simultaneously. You astonish and astound me on the regular and love doesn't even begin to cover it. I could talk about my warm, fuzzy feelings for you forever and I do sometimes, so let's say something else right now. My heart breaks for you more than you know. It literally hurts when I think about what you went through and I would kill or die to go back in time to save you from it or just kiss everything better sooner. You will always have me and I swear I'll fill your head so full with happy memories that you forget the bad ones.

2. Fuck you, you total dick. This isn't your place and no one wants you here.

3. You need to stop trying to control everything. I know you do it out of love, but it doesn't help anything. It's just irritating.

4. I know I'm mean to you, but it's kinda my job. I'm trying to stop, though, because I love you with all my heart. Oh, tiny spoon, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you.

5. I heard something that makes me think you betrayed my confidence. You've never done that before, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt until I hear it from you, but I swear to God if you did that to me, if you betrayed my trust like that in such an outlandish way, when I know you knew I would more than hate it, I will absolutely never trust you again. I hope it was worth it just so you could meddle like you always do. You are just like your mother.

6. Stop right where you are. Take a minute to breathe. Take a minute to deal with the pain. Take a minute to feel it. Things will be better for it, I promise. I love you and everything you do for me. I hope you know that. You take such good care of me.

7. Promise me you won't die. I want you to be there forever. I can't imagine life without you.

8. What the hell, dude? What the hell? What were you thinking? Why would you do that to me? Yes, I'm bitter, how could you tell? For such a good guy, you're a serious asshole sometimes.

9. Let's be friends, please.

10. I think you're really cool, for realzies. We should try to be friends because we like each other and have fun together instead of because we're always together. We need to bond hardcore.


Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity. - George Carlin

No comments: