Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Nine of Ten

Two of your most favorite memories.

1. When Sean proposed to me. It was totally perfect.

2. Thanksgiving this year. The whole day was really great. We spent it at grandma and papa's, as is tradition. It was realy snowy, so Sean, Chelsea, Megan, Chloe, Madison, and I went out and had a really fun snowball fight and went sledding (in the plastic kiddie pool). At dinner we always go around the table and everybody says what they're thankful for. We saved papa for last because he usually has a lot to say about what he's thankful for. He didn't disappoint. He talked about how thankful he was for my grandma, for her taking him to and from the doctor and taking care of him as he's been sick. He teared up and told us he probably wouldn't have made it without her and made me, Chelsea, and Megan cry. It was really touching and beautiful and I'll remember it the rest of my life.

No comments: